Singles Salkantay Trek Machu Picchu, Whitewater Rafting & Warachikuy Festival
$200 deposit reserves your spot. Make payments on the rest.
This was a feature story "Machu Picchu the Cool Way" in the National Geographic Adventure. The Salkantay Trek is considered 1 of the top 25 Treks in the world. Trek to Machu Picchu without a permit.THIS TREK IS SUPPORT BY HORSES. You can opt for your horse. Read more here.......
The name Salkantay is from sallqa, a Quechua word meaning wild, uncivilized, savage, or invincible. The name is thus often translated as "Savage Mountain". This is an adventurous trek supported with pack horses and you can opt for a horse of your own as well.READ MORE HERE....
- Trek and camp 5 days and 4 nights with pack horses to carry our personal stuff
- HUAYNA PICCHU MOUNTAIN (The Scared Mountian is in the background of this Machu Pichu Picture)
- White Water Rafting
- Hot Springs on the trek
- Walk the Scared Walkas
- San Pedro Market
- We go to the Incas Warachikuy Festival. This is very colorful and full of pageantry. It is not a tourist show but an authentic right of passage to manhood. Not to be missed.Fantastic video and photo opps.
- Pickup from Cuzco airport to the hotel
- 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners (vegetarian options available)
- Hotel - Days 1,2,3,7,8,9
- Whitewater Rafting
- Walk the Walkas
- Sam Pedro Marketplace
- Incas Warachikuy Festival
- 5 day Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Santa Teresa Hot Springs
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Hike and entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain
- Private Transportation to the start of Salkantay Trail
- Briefing the night before trail departure date.
- Sleeping bags and mats
- Water from lunch-time on the 1st day on the trail to the end of the Inca trail (boiled water).
- Bowl of warm water in the mornings to freshen up provided to each person.
- Entrance fee onto Inca Trail and into Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Emergency oxygen bottle and first aid kit
- Horses to carry the group equipment (food, tents, tables, etc.)
- Horses to carry 7 pounds of your equipment or clothes
- Train back to Cuzco
- Private transfer from train station to hotel.
- International airfare to Cuzco, Peru
- Bottled water and other beverages first part Day 1 of Trek
- Tips for Support Staff (porters,cooks and guides)
- Meals other then specified
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Personal expenses