The primary purpose of the group is to assist single vegetarians in meeting like-minded friends and significant others.
Policies of this meetup group:
1) You must have a photo showing your face in your profile when you become a member of the group. The photo should only have you in it. And please don't wear anything that looks like fur in your photo. And please don't have any photos with any weapons in them.
2) Group photos: Please check with individual members before you photograph them. Take pics of the food! Let's show the world how delicious vegan food looks!! Whenever you get a chance, please "tag" yourself in event photos. It really helps us get to know one another!
3) You must be considerate of others in the group.
4) If you personally solicit attendees for products/services or to join groups/organizations you will be removed from the group.
5) If you don't attend a meetup within one year of joining this group, you may be deleted from the group. After that, if you you don't visit the group within one year, you may be deleted from the group. We would like members to attend at least 1 meetup per year.
6) If you RSVP for an event and don't show up, especially if it is a meetup at a restaurant where the Organizer has reserved a seat for you and you didn't update your RSVP to indicate you were no longer going or you didn't call if you were given a phone number to let the Organizer know of your change of plans before the meetup, you may be deleted from the group.
ALL MEMBERS CAN ORGANIZE EVENTS:
If you plan an event and wish to invite this group, please don't hesitate. We love variety! The Meetup website is fairly intuitive and user-friendly. You can easily submit all the event details, and an organizer will approve all appropriate events: VEGAN FOOD ONLY is just about the only restriction on our events.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Single Vegans & Vegetarians||June 15, 2013 8:30 PM||anonymous|