Bite of DC is an event featuring 5 of DCs premier chefs.
Living Social has a coupon for it. The link for that is below. Again, this is unhosted, but hope you can enjoy it!
What you get
- Signature Dishes from 5 of DC's Premier Chefs: RJ Cooper, José Andrés, & More
- Wine & Beer Pairings will Accompany Each Menu Item
- Unlimited Wine & Beer + Commemorative GoVino Glass
- Live Music, Cooking Demonstrations, & Sommelier-Led Tastings
- Open Outdoor Seating Along DC's Scenic Waterfront
Taste the best that the DC area has to offer when you attend Bite of DC on Saturday, May 18. Held at the East Lawn of Yards Park, this outdoor event lets you enjoy a five-course small plates menu from five of the city's top chefs, with each chef preparing one of their signature dishes. Each plate will also be accompanied by a wine or beer pairing. With unlimited beer and wine, awesome lawn games to play, and live music on the main stage, this series is the perfect way to spend a spring day. With this offer, you can snag tickets a three-hour session of the festival starting at 11 a.m., 3 p.m., or 7 p.m.
Living Social Coupon link can be found here