Single Friends North Jersey - Hiking & Other Fun Events Message Board › Thank you and a reminder - next Sunday

Thank you and a reminder - next Sunday

John
user 6727964
Mendham, NJ
A great big THANKS to those who came to the singles - mingle clothing and canned good drop-off.

We even had a strolling violinist, an outdoor fire pit to gather around and, believe it or don't, the night ended with some dancing and lots of fun in the basement party room! A sight to behold - and man-o-man, how they could dance!

Judging from the smudges of ice cream on the floor, porch, driveway and sidewalks ... the over 12 kids there had a blast! The smallest of which, I think you'd concur, was cute as a button.

A good cause, some REALLY GREAT people, plenty of fun, excitement and happiness - if you did not get a chance hope you decide to come and support the next one ...

Next week, Sunday, an invigorating hike. And since close to he park is this house, we'll take advantage of the fire pit, I'll run and get Pizza and sit around and end the night with some laughter and friendship around the fire - weather permitting

Still accepting canned goods ... and clothing - so bring one or more items with you!

I PROMISE you will have a good time.

Special thanks for Kathy for doing a banner job assisting and organizing.

So please make it a point right now - to join us Sunday !!!!!

While I am personally a bit disappointed at the number of folks who respond, support and come to the 3 events, I can firmly attest, the quality of those who do is beyond expectations and it all goes toward expanding ones social network, making friends and getting out! I know that I have made some friends for life and know that you will too if you puit forth just a little effort!

John