Single Friends North Jersey - Hiking & Other Fun Events Message Board › This Weekend / Special Request

This Weekend / Special Request

John
user 6727964
Mendham, NJ
Hi. Thanks to all who made an effort to contribute some canned goods and or clothing last weekend. I hope you had a good time. As you see, I just think the world of my two friends, Emmanuel and Henry and was happy that they had a good time as well. Emmanuel can REALLY play the violin !

This weekend, I believe will be the LAST HIKE of the year .... getting too cold and quite honestly, I do not know how to motivate our members to participate ... so this coming weekend, 1:30 PM, a hike through the scenic park, followed by pizza and a "camp fire" gathering at a home nearby.

Special request. Men needed! Please send me a mail if you believe you are a sophisticated, intelligent, professional male - late 30's , 40's or 50's to participate in a dinner party setting at a most elegant home of one of our members who has volunteered to be the hostess. Looking for 3 great guys to come on over, have fun, chat up a storm with some very stunning, dazzling, elegant and avant garde ladies! 5 guys, 5 ladies ... and a lot of fun. Bring or make a dish to share ... a glass of wine and a most enchanting evening to follow. I can attest, these are some VERY beautiful, good hearted, exceptional ladies! So send me a mail if you are interested! Thanks

John

PS. Will still accept winter clothing, especially coats and canned goods through this coming weekend. Contact me for details