Single Friends North Jersey - Hiking & Other Fun Events Message Board › Walking Daily Singles

Walking Daily Singles

John
user 6727964
Mendham, NJ
Weather Permitting ( no rain I hope ) - we'll be walking again tonight. There were 4 of us last night. 5:30 PM at the Horseshoe Lake PArk off Eyelend Ave in Roxbury, far right lot near basketball court. I was always filled with excuses like "too busy" or nobody to walk with or it was too hilly near my home or too whatever ... but I will tell you, after one solid week of walking up to 7 miles ( about 2 hours worth ) I've lost about 5 pounds, built up some stamina and feel just great. I'm gonna be doing this as much as possible. And I do hope you join us. Once you get moving it is hard to stop, momentum builds and when the results begin happening it just moves you farther on. And you get to meet some really really nice people.

Tonight, weather permitting 5: 30 PM Horseshoe Lake in Roxbury call my cell 201 486 7957

PS. Oh, if you do decide to walk, you can tone it down and do as much or as little as you want but, been there done that, definitely have some food before, a long walk tends to boost metabolism and one night I had blood sugar so low I felt faint. :) Well, some say I feel faint all the time heh heh