Paradise Springs is only 30 min from Reston (15 min from Fairfax) in Clifton, VA!
AND BOY IS IT BEAUTIFUL!
THIS WINE TASTING AND TOUR IS EXCLUSIVE AND PRIVATE!
YOU CAN'T GET THIS EXPERIENCE BY VISITING ON YOUR OWN!
- Tour of the ENTIRE winery, including portions not open to the public!
- Personalized tasting in a private room led by one of the winemakers including an informational session on how wine is made, proper tasting techniques and more - complete with a souviener glass!
- After the tour, we can relax with any bottles/glasses we purchase and enjoy FREE cheese and cracker plates!
- We will receive 5% off our bottle purchases made immediately after the tour through our winemaker (no one else there that day will be privy to the 5% discount)!
Paradise Springs Winery is located in the quaint town of Clifton, Virginia and bordering Bull Run River. It's the closest vineyard to Washington, DC and the FIRST in Fairfax County!
The property features an 1800's log cabin that was renovated by a portege of Frank Lloyd Wright. They've also just opened up a gorgeous and spacious new tasting room and Wine-Making facility, with a beautiful, huge deck that overlooks the forest!
- The tour will start at 11 PROMPTLY - so be sure you arrive slightly before then!
- There will be live music starting at 2. They will find us a great outdoor spot (if weather permits) where we can all gather and hear the music!
- Bring your blankets, chairs, picnic lunches and be prepared to relax after our tour and tasting, either on the beautiful grounds or out on the deck!
- After our tour/tasting we'll have FREE cheese and cracker platters that we can all enjoy.
- Enjoy 5% off bottle purchases made directly after our tour through the winemaker (again, this is a discount exclusive to us)!
All of this for just $40 a person (please pay a flat $40 via the PayPal link and I will pay the winery directly, in one lump sum). If you do not wish to pay via paypal, please let me know and I'll try to make alternate arrangements).
Let's enjoy fall with an exclusive tasting and tour followed by a relaxing afternoon enjoying great wine, good music and fun!
Hope you can make it!