addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Singles Intrepid and adventures Social Group Message Board › Adverture weekend @Bright

Adverture weekend @Bright

A former member
Post #: 3
Looking forward to our weekend.

Re: Carpooling: from Melbourne its about a four hour drive.
My main hesitation about driving up on the Friday night is that I'm not familiar with the roads so in the dark & with Kangaroos hopping about more at night, I will be a bit more unsure of myself.
Also after a long week of work, driving when tired on a Friday night, I think is not such a great idea myself, I'd rather be up early on the saturday morning.

So if anyone else is happy for a morning trip, I'm happy to car pool, let me know.

Cheers Celia.
Meagan
user 2889227
Ballarat, AU
Post #: 3
Hi guys - I am able to come on this trip as long as I can get a lift - my car will be out of service. Is anyone driving up on Sat morning - and how many ppl are staying in the cabins????

Meagan
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi everyone...pls get in touch with one another re carpooling. Both Meagan and Celia has called out for help. Pls respond. Car pooling really need to be sorted among yourselves soon :-)

Celia, i read you re not rocking up on Friday, and i totally agree.

Meagan, to date there are 8 girls (incl. Karen and myself [my kids are not coming :-)] based on that, 4 could share a cabin each. I've not heard from Handiman, hence i'm not sure what his plans are.

Anyway, as mentioned i've booked 2 cabins based on the RSVP received. I hope everyone WILL turn up.

A former member
Post #: 4
Based on popular perception even I will leave Melbourne on Saturday early morning.
I have one seat available in the car. Pls sms me on 0430037218 to confirm.
A former member
Great,

I have a car and am happy to drive up on saturday morning. We will need to leave at 7am in order to get to Kayaking/Canoeing at 11am in Bright.

I live in Richmond and can take 3 max. with me but you will need to come to Richmond Train Station as it will take up time otherwise picking everyone up. Please send me a message if you want a lift.

Cheers Celia
Meagan
user 2889227
Ballarat, AU
Hi Celia - Richmond is close to me - might be easier to go with you. Do you have parking near you place. I can drive down to Richmond.
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi, sorry about the late notice but I've decided not to attend. Thank you for including me right to the last minute! Have a great time- Karen
Meagan
user 2889227
Ballarat, AU
Post #: 5
my number is 0416232696 if anyone wants to discuss lifts
A former member
Post #: 10
Hi guys, just to recap, since check in is at 2pm, we will do the canoeing first.

1. Meeting at Dingo Dell Cafe at 11am @Mt Buffallo.
2. Check in at Bright Riverside Holiday after canoeing (the only caravan park in the centre of Bright)
4-10 Toorak Avenue, Bright Vic. 3741
Phone/Fax: (03) 5755 1118
3. Bbq/pub meal in the evening
4. Cycling (if still interested). Have spoken to Cycle Path and there's plenty of bike for hire $24 (halfday) or
$32 (whole day)
Another suggestion: we could cycle to Wandilogong and have devonshire cream tea - tis yum :-)

Ok folks c ya tomoz

Meagan
user 2889227
Ballarat, AU
Post #: 6
All sounds really good. It looks like it may be a bit wet, but I have a rain jacket and not too fussed. Look forward to seeing u tomorrow!!!