Singles Who Sing Message Board › Good female singers, 20's and early 30's needed for a TV project about karaoke

Good female singers, 20's and early 30's needed for a TV project about karaoke

Andrew Poretz
coachandrew
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 38
A friend of mine, a director, is involved with a project that's being pitched to television. It will be all about the world of karaoke. They are having auditions next week. They have an abundance of men over 40 (including me) already, and need to get some younger, female non-professional singers into the mix.

"We are looking at this point for great singers in their twenties or early thirties. I need 2/3 women and 1/3 men, attractive helps, (it is TV after all) and diversity is good. The only requirement is that they are not a professional singer who has an existing record deal with a record label and/or is shopping their demo actively now to the record labels. Any other kind of experience singing is fine.

We are filming the auditions and interviews this coming Tuesday, April 12, from 10 am to 6 pm, it will take 15 to 20 minutes for each contestant; a 5 to 10 minute interview and 5 to 10 minutes to sing parts or whole of a couple of songs and done.

The tentative main shoot date is Monday or Tuesday, May 2 or May 3."

Send an email to jabafilms @ aol.com with "Karaoke" in the subject line, and your contact information, and they will send you a questionnaire.