align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Singles in the Suburbs (OTP North East Atlanta Metro) Message Board › Best of Brews in Duluth is OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!

Best of Brews in Duluth is OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!

Ladyt ... S.
user 8747491
Duluth, GA
Time for the beer tasting to commence! October is kinda busy for me except for this weekend....so I am going to host the "Inaugural beer tasting" on Oct 1st at 7pm. The plan will be to meet at the Best of Brews; buy your growler and then come to my house. I will send those of you who can attend the address of my home on Friday. I will update the information on the meetup ASAP.

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RSVP now that we have a date in mind. I will probably repeat this in a acouple weeks during the week, and maybe more in the future if there is a demand for it. YEAH...I am so excited!

cya saturday!

Susan (aka Ladytiger)