align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Singles on Sailboats Message Board › Looking to learn to sail

Looking to learn to sail

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,

I am planning to take the class in basic sailing this Spring~2012. My friend and I have become taken with the idea of boating, and the motor boat is not really our style. We are committed to spending as much time as we can out on the water this season, so we are looking for opportunities to get on board and really figure stuff out, learn as much as we can, and YES, enjoy the day too. Should you have room for us, please give a shout. We will do rain or shine because we think that's what is best for us. Of course, what do we know...not much!

We are both educated, easy going, down to earth, and strong. Plus we have beer! Or wine, and both even. Shaneena is not much of a drinking, Rob makes up for that + he is a great cook biggrin

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Happy New year,

Shaneena and Rob