Singles over 50 Just wanna have fun Message Board › HiThere All, If you do not plan on attended this event please up date your

HiThere All, If you do not plan on attended this event please up date your RSVP!!

Linda C
user 7151414
Group Organizer
Encino, CA
Because of the large number of RSVP's please update" ONLY" if you will not be able to attend, and take your name of the list. As a couretsy to the restaurant who for the number I give them prepares for this amount, that I ask you this. If you have RSVP and don't show you will go on my "BAD" list. And you really don't want that! I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday!!!! And for those who haven't and plan on showing up withoutan RSVP please do so!
Gordie
user 9352611
Mission Hills, CA
Post #: 30
Because of the large number of RSVP's please update" ONLY" if you will not be able to attend, and take your name of the list. As a couretsy to the restaurant who for the number I give them prepares for this amount, that I ask you this. If you have RSVP and don't show you will go on my "BAD" list. And you really don't want that! I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday!!!! And for those who haven't and plan on showing up withoutan RSVP please do so!

I will try to make this event but will have to leave early for a class. Gordie