Pamela is a former boat "Captain" and she will be at the "Helm" navigating this 22' boat for us on the water for 5 hours to the Islands. We are both certified to operate this boat ! The picture here is of Pamela and I on one of the last 3 trips we've done with the Group.
I'll be her "First Mate" on board to assist her with navigation, docking, taking care of your needs etc..
* Bring your own drinks or BYOB, and a plastic glass or cup.
* Ice, dishes, napkins, knives & forks will be provided.
* Bring a very small cooler & snack to share with all. If you don't have a small cooler, you can share mine.
* Coast Guard approved boat with GPS navigation system, Head (private toilet on board), life jackets etc.
* The cost: $29.00 p.p. includes boat rental, Gas, taxes, boat insurance, tips for dock workers etc.. Please note that you can only pay with "PayPal". If you don't have a PayPal account, you can buy a prepaid "PayPal" card at Walgreen's, CVS etc.
I can cancel this rental boat up to 24 hours if the weather looks bad, or for any other reason.
* View this boat: "Google" Hurricane GS220 FunDeck.
* View photos of our last trip under "photos" at the top of this page.
* View the Marina by going to www.capeharbourmarina.com .
*Please note that me, Pamela or the boat rental company are not liable for any cost's you incurr for this event, go at your own risk. By paying the event fee, you assume all liability that the law allows. You are not renting this boat, you're just sharing the cost for me to do this.