Pamela & I are both "Certified" to navigate this boat, and we'll be at the helm for this 6 hour fun trip. We won't go out unless the weather allows us. If we don't go I'll refund your money, your safety is extremely important to us.
• B.Y.O.B., drinks, cup, ice, and a very small cooler.
• We will be providing a "picnic lunch" including:
• A sandwich (most likely a secret chicken salad recipe Pamela has to keep it simple), potato salad, chips, salsa, fruit, all the condiments plus a desert.
All food preparations will be done under extreme sanitary conditions in our homes, kept cool for your safety etc., (I'm a germ aphobic).
We'll be docking somewhere for our "picnic lunch" where they have restrooms around 12:30. We'll also have a "porta-pottie" on board if need be.
* Coast Guard approved boat, GPS navigation system, life jackets etc..
• Bring your bathing suit to go swimming, or you can just stay on the boat, or beach and listen to music.
• The cost: A voluntary contribution of $25.00 per person to help pay my expenses for food, food preparation, gas, tips for dock workers etc. to do this.
• You can pay me if you see me at an event, PayPal, or send me a check. E-mail me for my mailing address to send a check.
* I can cancel this boat trip up to 24 hours if the weather looks bad, or for any other reason. Where we go will depend on weather conditions on this day. We monitor radar weather conditions well in advance of any trip with the U.S. Coast Guard & others.
* Our boat this day will be a 10 passenger Pontoon boat (if available). Although this boat has a capacity of 10, I won't take more then 6 people including Pam & I for your comfort. If you don't get on this trip, we'll be doing this hopefully every week, possibly twice per week.
* View photos of our last meetup boat trip under "photos" at the top of this page.
*Please note that Pamela or I are not liable for any cost's you incur for this event, go at your own risk. By paying the event contribution, you assume all liability that the law allows. You are not leasing this boat, you're just sharing the cost for us to do this, I don't make a profit doing this.
Sorry, but due to Coast Guard weight restrictions, you must not weigh more then 250 lbs. for this trip. This boat has a maximum capacity of 1400 lbs. for all people, coolers, gear etc.. This is for the safety of all.