These boats are all Coast Guard approved with life jackets, navigation systems etc.. We monitor "Radar weather", we'll cancel if the weather is not good, your safety is important to us. Check the (10) day weather forecast by clicking here: www.theweatherchannel.com. , then enter "Fort Myers Beach" (not Fort Myers), FL.
* We'll be providing "Make your own Sandwiches" including Ham, Turkey, Genoa salami, Cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles & condiments. Also Potato salad, Cheese, Pepperoni, Crackers, Hummus, Salsa & Chips, Fresh fruit, Desert.
* Bring your own drinks (alcohol or non-alcohol), cup, ice, and a very small cooler (6 pack) size.
* We'll be docking at "Big Hickory Island" for a rest room break and to eat around 1.5 hrs. after we leave the dock at F.M.B..
* Feel free to drink what you like while we're boating (alcohol or non-alcohol), just don't get drunk. If you do, I'll feed you to the Dolphins! (just kidding).
* After eating on the boat at "Big Hickory Island", we'll be walking a short distance to "Little Hickory Beach" on the "Gulf" for a swim.
* Bring your bathing suit and towel if you plan to swim, or just sit on the beach and sun, or just relax on the boat.
* WE ASK FOR A "GRATUITY" TO HELP COVER THE COST OF DOING THESE BOAT TRIPS INCLUDING GAS, FOOD, FOOD PREPERATION, DISHES, SILVERWARE, TIPS FOR DOCK WORKERS ETC.. (This is not a business for me, and I don't make a profit doing it). It's about having fun with Members.
* GRATUITIES: People have asked what is the "normal gratuity" paid to us, it's usually $29.00. View our past trips in "photos" at the top of this page.
* Please use the restroom at the Big Game Restaurant before boarding the boat so we don't have to make any emergency stops during the first 1.5 hours of our trip (the Big Game Restaurant allows boaters to use their restrooms).
*Click on Big Game Restaurant at the top of this page for directions to the dock. * Please answer the "required questions" when you RSVP.