Singles and Friends in South Broward Message Board › Magic Bus at Clamsters New Years Eve!!

Magic Bus at Clamsters New Years Eve!!

Jimmy
user 9990238
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 18
**** MAGIC BUS ****

NEW YEARS EVE
THURSDAY DEC 31 @9PM TIL 1AM
CLAMSTER'S
1391 S Military Trail (near SW 10th)
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
(954) 481-3755
NO COVER CHARGE!!!! <<<<<<<<<<­<<< LOOK!!!!
FREE CHAMPAGNE TOAST AT MIDNIGHT
BUCKET SPECIALS ALL NIGHT

About Magic Bus

JIM RIZZO - DRUMS/VOCALS

SHELDON VOSS- BASS GUITAR,VOCALS

RON TILLMAN-GUITAR/VOCALS

A PARTIAL SONGLIST FOLLOWS:
COME TOGETHER, DAY TRIPPER , DRIVE MY CAR, FROM ME TO YOU, HARD DAY'S NIGHT, HELP, HERE COME'S THE SUN, HEY JUDE, HONEY DON'T, I NEED YOU, I SAW HER STANDING THERE, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER, I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND, IN MY LIFE, THE BEATLES, AIN'T TOO PROUD TOO BEG, BROWN SUGAR, JUMPIN JACK FLASH, LAST TIME, UNDER MY THUMB, BITCH, RUBY TUESDAY,SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL, LET'S SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER, ROLLING STONES BADGE,SUNSHINE OF YOUR LOVE, CROSSROADS,WONDERFUL TONIGHT, CREAM/ERIC CLAPTON ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER, LITTLE WING, REDHOUSE,PURPLE HAZE, JIMI HENDRIX.. YOU REALLY GOT ME, TIRED OF WAITING, ALL DAY AND ALL OF THE NIGHT,THE KINKS.. RUNNIN DOWN A DREAM, WON'T BACK DOWN, MARY JANE'S LAST DANCE,FREE FALLIN, TOM PETTY.. + SONGS BY THESE ARTISTS: SANTANA..,TRAVELING WILBURY'S..,CCR..,THE DOORS..,ANIMALS.,
www.myspace.com/magicbustheband

BRING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH US!!!!