add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Baton Rouge Singles On The Go! Message Board › Walk/Run/Fun

user 10939558
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 1
I posted a couple of suggested events for running/walking/and just general fun. I'd like to see if there is anyone that may be interested in gathering for these types of events, I'm sure there are a few of us in the group that like to do these activities or would like to join us if you haven't tried them. Usually this event start with either a 1 mile run/walk or 5k walk/run and is followed by activities such as free food, beer, bands, dancing, etc. And it's always cheaper than dinner and drinks if you're of the economic mind as well.

If your New Year's resolution is sputtering out from the gym this is also an excellent way to work out for the Spring shorts and bathing suit.