Singles in Gilbert Message Board › Let's Dance!!!!

Let's Dance!!!!

Evene
user 4355376
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 18
Hi Everyone, Now that I live in Glendale I don't have much of a chance to see alot of my friends in SIG. I miss you guys. I just wanted to let you all know that if you want to come out, eat, drink and dance with me and my favorite band, Rhythm Edition, this Friday, April 27th, I will be at Ragin Cajun at 8040 E McDowell and the band will play from 8 till 12. If you haven't seen the band in a while you should come and hear the New Female lead singer, Ce Ce Lopez because she is absolutely fabulous and Larry Ghast on saxophone will be there also. I can't post this as an event because I can't officially host because I help set up the band and I'm usually not fininshed early enough. I hope to see everyone out on the dance floor!!!