addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo Message Board › August trip to Cuba with Salsa Dance lessons

August trip to Cuba with Salsa Dance lessons

Jen A
user 9222225
Toronto, ON
Post #: 10
Hi everyone. I am trying to put together a trip in August to Havana 4 nts and Varadero 3nts with dance lessons and nights out to salsa clubs with locals.

The dates would depend on how many people sign up while the airfare is cheap. Thinking of Aug 6-13 which is Carnival time in Cuba.

Please email me if you are interested. Prices are from $1299 - $1500 per person.

We will have fun match up roommates (same sex of course) or even 3 people in a room to save $$.

Jen A

A former member
Post #: 1
Sounds like fun. I'm in, if I can get the time off.