addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo Message Board › Latin Cruise 22Jan-30Jan

Latin Cruise 22Jan-30Jan

Jen A
user 9222225
Toronto, ON
Post #: 21
Hi everyone

I am trying to put this together - I can match up people for 2 in a cabin
It should be lots of fun - let me know! Sign up the most people and you get half price

Latin Dance Caribbean Cruise
You don't have to know how... you can learn!

Jan 22 - 30

Sailing from Ft Lauderdale
I need 16 people to sign up by Nov 15 to make this a go!

7 Nights | MSC POESIA
EASTERN CARIBBEAN ENCHANTMENT: Roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale
San Juan, Puerto Rico | Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Tortola, British Virgin Islands | Nassau, Bahamas | Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Rates include cruise & flight in and out of Miami:
inside cabin $749 + 330tx per person sharing
oceanview cabin $915 + 330tx per person sharing
balcony cabin $1085 + 330tx per person sharing

Let me know asap if you are interested as I need to secure the flights and then there will be 1 overnight stay at a hotel in South Beach Miami before the cruise which is extra.

What could be more simpatico than sunny Caribbean ports, balmy breezes and the lively salsa rhythms of
Carlos Oliva y Los Sobrinos del Juez

Time magazine credits Carlos Oliva as the precursor
to the popular musical movement known as the “Miami Sound”, a unique fusion of rock, jazz, samba, son, guaracha and other Caribbean rhythms. Performances feature traditional salsa dance hits and Carlos’ unique arrangements of pop and disco favorites with a Latin beat. Salsa dance lessons and live performances by our hot line-up of Latin music stars are sure to add plenty of ¡sabor y ritmo! – flavor and rhythm – to this Latin music festival at sea!

Call Jennifer at 416-787-1580
and email