Sit Down, Shut Up, and Write! Message Board NaNoWriMo › Expanded Schedule for November 2011

Expanded Schedule for November 2011

Suzanne L.
user 10854971
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 44
Hi Writers!

In honor of NaNoWriMo, I am adding several Meetups for the month of November. Many of you have asked about the schedule, so here is what I have booked so far:

Mondays Nov 7 & Nov 15: Genuine Joe 6:30 - 8 (I had initially scheduled every Monday, but scrapped the last two due to lackluster turnout.

Every Tuesday: Genuine Joe 6:30 - 8

Wednesdays Nov 2 & Nov 16: La Madeline (Arboretum) : 6:30 - 8

Thursday Nov 10 & Nov 17: Cafe Express (North Lamar): 6:30 - 8

Every Saturday: Trianon 2-3:30 (no Meetup the 26th)

Each Meetup will be posted one week in advance. You do not have to be participating in NaNoWriMo to attend.

I have no plans to schedule any *official* morning Meetups, but you are welcome to arrange such get togethers on the Unofficial SDSU&W thread.

If you've been coming for a while and want to host an official Meetup, send me an email and I'll see about setting you up as an Event Organizer.

Natsu C.
user 12338116
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hey all!

I'm going to be hosting three Sunday meet ups in November at Trianon- the 13th, the 20th, and the 27th from 3 pm to 4:30 pm.

I'd also like to host a meet up each Wednesday afternoon in November somewhere south. If you have any suggestions about what time might be best for the group or ideas where this could happen please let me know!

I can't wait to experience NaNoWriMo with you all again this year!