addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sit Down, Shut Up, and Write! Message Board Call for Submissions › Rework Content for Website

Rework Content for Website

A former member
Post #: 2
Houston area entrepreneur needs existing content written in a very marketing savvy manner which engages the audience more. Much of the content is not presented in an interesting manner. For example, we need to have a sentence rewritten that says " Informal testing assesses strengths" into "Prior to helping a student, it is important to assess the strengths and weaknesses of each student"...We need more bullets and more concise paragraphs. The writer can use "Review-Track Changes" so I can see the changes.

The website this content is for is We use techniques from the National Institute of Learning Development (NILD) to help students with learning difficulties (ADD, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, etc.).

An excellent reference to well-written content for the user is LearningRX-

I have a budget of 15 hours worth of work at $15 per hour. We have a limited budget right now and could really use the help. We would like a sample paragraph rewritten to see if we can continue. I greatly appreciate your help!

Let us know if this interest any of you.

A former member
Post #: 1
I am a retired English, Journalism, and ESL teacher. I would be interested in working with this project.