We are excited to announce the first Dallas Sitecore User Group!
Please see details below regarding the event! The agenda is flexible to accommodate attendee participation.
6:30 - 7:00 - Arrival - Networking
7:00 - 8:15 - Technical Presentation - Introduction and Demo of Sitecore Customer Experience Platform V7.5, (Details below). Presented by: Sitecore Representative
8:15 - 8:30 - Break / Networking
8:30 - 9:30 - Marketing Presentation - 5 Things to Know Before You Start a Sitecore DMS Strategy, (Details below). Presented by: Tim Ahlenius
Introduction and Demo of Sitecore Customer Experience Platform V7.5 Highlights Include:
• Experience Database (xDB) – Large Central Repository of Experience Data using MongoDB
• Experience Profile – Single View of the Customer
• Session Management – Manage Visitor Sessions Across Browsers and Devices
5 Things to Know Before You Start a Sitecore DMS Strategy Talking Points Include:
• DMS; It’s not a Single Tool, it’s a Swiss Army Knife
• The importance of being organized
• Know your Audience
• Your first dive in the water and what is a reasonable level of success
• The constant need to review the data
Tim Ahlenius, Senior Digital Strategist, Americaneagle.com
Tim is a Sitecore Certified Technology Specialist and leads our Sitecore Digital Marketing Strategy (DMS) team.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone on the 30th!