Skeptics of Tucson Message Board › Great Discussions at Borders

Great Discussions at Borders

Don L.
AZAtheist
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 66
Thank you...everyone...Nate, Paul, Mike, and Jamie for attending the meeting at Borders. I really enjoyed having a Skeptical chat with you folks. I know we were all over the map with the discussions but what a relaxed free expression time that was! Nate and I have had some recent activity with the Tucson Atheists and Mike was present at the last meeting of the Skeptics of Tucson. It was especially nice to meet Jamie and Paul. I hope that the next meeting on the 5th of June at Border's Books will be as lively.

Feel free to post suggestions for topic discsussions here on this message area and always provide feedback on how we can make the meetings better.
Mike B
nogods1
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 4
A nice night of loose chat, I really had a good time. This is the kind of talk that gives me hope for the future of this group. There is nothing quite like good discussion with easy-going, intelligent skeptics! I am looking forward to next month.