addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Skeptics of Tucson Message Board › Another 9/11 video

Another 9/11 video

A former member
Post #: 21
Don L.
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 104
Another video, carefully edited. I can imagine that the collapse would sound like an explosion as the top 18 floors crash down through the standing building. Nothing new here.

Remember that two airplanes struck those towers and created a void in the structure. When the top 18 floors fall through that void, there is no way the remaining building could expect to stop the momentum of those tons falling straight down.

Each one of those planes contained 30 tons of highly flammable jet fuel.

A couple of years ago, a fuel truck crashed on an overpass in Oakland California as a result, the bridge collapsed. Burning fuel can cause metal and concrete structures to fail. No need to look for demolition charges, the planes were damaging enough. All the conspiracy evidence are circumstantial and weak and where are the whistle blowers? A conspiracy of this proportion and no one with a guilty conscience?

There was a conspiracy. It was perpetrated by 19 Islamic terrorists living and training in the US. The evidence for that conspiracy is overwhelming.

If you don't have time to read the whole report (292 pages) read the executive summary from NIST here
A former member
Post #: 11
I just love that the music is Right Now by Van Halen... It didn't work to sell Crystal Pepsi, and it's not going to convince me that the collapse of the WTC was the result of controlled demolition.