addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Skeptics of Tucson Message Board › Four Questions from Deepak Chopra

Four Questions from Deepak Chopra

John T.
user 5081321
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 31
Previously we have discussed “What do I do Next as a Skeptic?” Sometimes we may need to take inspiration from an unexpected source. The following four questions are attributed to Deepak Chopra (sometimes referred to as “The Emperor of Woo” but that title has many pretenders) in a “virtual” seminar (is a virtual seminar one that only seems to take place?) on “The Evolutionary Worldview” presented by EnlightenmentNext (I will leave it to you to learn about this one on your own – it is worth the effort if you are a true skeptic). Chopra’s challenge was to your visions for the future. To me they actually are worthy of consideration:

“What kind of world do you want to live in and what kind of world do you want your children and grandchildren to live in?

What is your role in bringing this about?

Regarding the organizations that you're part of, what kind of team do you want to have and what kind of relationship do you want to have with this team?

What do you see as the primary need in our current cultural moment?”

Your thoughts?
Don L.
AZAtheist
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 203
Well John. I actually like the questions even though they come from a total shit heal. A future vision is very important. That's the one thing that keeps us going in a good direction.