addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Skeptics of Tucson Message Board › Post general comments of interest to Skeptics of Tucson here:

Post general comments of interest to Skeptics of Tucson here:

Joe M.
JoeMember
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
Saul just informed me (I'm actually Don Lacey using what is sometimes called a "sock puppet") that the comment to the group window on the main page is now gone. I don't know why and I've not been able to find out how to turn it back on. So...I've started this discussion so that general comments can be planted on the page.
Andrew
user 2751251
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 175
Let's do a meeting on Multilevel marketing and how/why one should be skeptical about joining such an organization.