Sketchnote evening is back! This is the structured time for learning, exploring and improving our sketchnote practice. At this meetup we'll practice lettering and images in a series of Rapid Rounds, then jump into sketchnoting a TED talk. After that we'll share our work and offer constructive critique. If you're new to sketchnoting, this is a great way to get started. And if you're an expert, it's a fun time to practice and share with others. All skill levels welcome!
:: Here's the plan ::
• Welcome, get to know each other & setup [6:30-6:45ish]
• Warm-up/rapid rounds (quick 2-5 min practice sessions on lettering, pictures and concepts)
• Quick critique of work
• Long session, sketchnote a TED talk (~15 min + 5 min to finish up)
• Gallery of sketchnotes & open critique (15-20 min)
• Wrap-up, feedback & what to do next time
:: Note about food/drinks
Please come prepared with your own snack or drink so you don't pass out from low blood sugar. :)
:: What to bring ::
Please bring your own materials for sketchnoting: paper or journal (moleskine is great) and pens.
It's going to be fun. If you have questions or ideas to share, post 'em here on the meetup site.