Jackson Hole Wyoming
Ski & SuperBowl Weekend
Fri Feb 4 – Mon Feb 7, 2011
You’ve seen it in the ski magazines and heard about it from friends, now it’s your turn to experience Jackson, Wyoming, one of the best ski towns in North America. This cowboy town is nestled in the majestic Teton Mountains and is full of historic Old West charm and stores that reflect the timeless character of days gone by.
The mountain, Jackson Hole, one of the best powder mountains anywhere has without a doubt something for everyone - from classic groomers and glades to incredibly steep chutes, bowls, bumps, and breathtakingly deep powder. And the new Tram is up and running for our return to Jackson Hole!
Take a break from skiing and join us slopeside for something off the grill. This is a great weekend getaway with plenty of options other than skiing. Bus ski trips are always easy, fun and a great opportunity to make some new friends
so come for the fun, come for the snow, come for the town, and come for the memories! Don’t miss out, sign up early!
Over 20 feet of snow on the season already and a 75+ inch base ... and we have more than a month to go ...
- Roundtrip Luxury Bus Transportation – movies & entertainment along the way.
- 3 Nights Hotel – w/ hot tubs, located in downtown Jackson!
- 3 Continental Breakfasts – complete with waffle station
- 2-Day Lift Ticket – w/ guided 2-hour mountain tour if you choose
- Horse-Drawn Sleigh Ride – through Elk Refuge w/ Tetons backdrop
- Après Ski & Super Bowl Parties
- Ski Rental Discounts
- Organized Evening Activities
- Experience Jackson’s tastiest restaurants.
- Après at North America’s best ski bar – the Mangy Moose.
- Straddle the saddles at the world famous Cowboy Bar!
- Upgrade Options: Call for details.
- Snowmobile and Hot Springs Trip
- Yellowstone Snowmobile Trip
- Snowshoeing Tours
- Dog Sledding to Granite Hot Springs
Sign up now for only $499
The trip is open to everyone: singles, couples and even small groups – although space is currently limited to 35 people for this trip.
Lodging is based on double occupancy.
Bus departs Denver @ 8:00 AM on Friday, February 4th.
Ski Saturday & Sunday - ½ day activities on Monday.
Bus arrives in Denver @ approximately 10:00 PM on Monday, Feb 7th.
Additional Details, Online Checkout & Credit Card Payments at: www.outdoorsco.com
Inquiries at: –
Daniel Burkard @[masked] or ][masked]
Payment Address: OutdoorsCO, PO Box[masked], Denver, CO 80250