The Newport High School ski swap is probably the best place to find pre-owned equipment that is in decent shape for a great price. Come early for the best pickings!
Event: 28th Annual ~ Newport Snowsports Swap ~ 2013
We had to compress our Friday sale times to 5-9 pm this year due to the school being in session. The 2012 Swap gear purchasing had a very smooth 15 minute max wait time and we are prepared to continue that great experience.
- Ski/Snowboard Shop Gear Check-In - Nov 8, Friday 2:00-4:30
- Individual Gear Check-In - Nov 7-8, Thursday 6-9 pm, Friday 3-6 pm
Register On-Line before bringing gear - All your gear tags will preprinted if registered before Thursday.
*** Gear Check-In will be in the Outside Gym on the WEST side of the school - Not the commons like past years ***
Note: Some folk are having issues with registering via Safari, other browser are working fine.
- Sales times - Friday 5-9 PM & Saturday 9 am-5 pm - Credit/Debit Cards accepted, free entry and parking
- As always there will still be many great deals yet at Sat 5 PM closing!
- Individual Gear Pickup - Sunday 10 am - 2 PM - Note: Check your gear sold online to see if there is anything to pick up. You can also mark your left over equipment for donation online if you wish.
Gear not Picked up - Soft goods (jackets, hats, etc.) will go to Seattle's Union Gospel Mission. There are many homeless men, women and children that need good, warm and waterproof winter gear. The hard goods (skis, boots, etc.) will go to consignment shops with the profit going to the Newport High PTSA and allocated to unfunded school needs.
Thanks to volunteers, sellers and buyers. Together, we will make this another great Swap experience!