Sharon, Our host for the event is unable to attend. Please accept our apologies and we look forward to seeing you at future events!
Only our meetup is cancelled-please enjoy your chocolate if you have the opportunity!
Parking: Good location to arrive by MAX and not deal with parking.
Info: ChocolateFest promises you the opportunity to sample, taste, savor, and delight in some of the finest chocolate from the Northwest and beyond. There will be food, wine, and beer vendors in addition to the many chocolatiers and free samples. I opted for Sunday of this 3-day event. Let’s meet outside Exhibit Hall A at 10:15 to get in line for the ticket sales which start at 10:30. Hopefully we will be among the first 120 to enter and receive a free pair of ChocolateFest socks from Sock Dreams! If you can’t come that early, come when you can and stroll about watching for us tall folks. This event is a fundraiser for the World Forestry Center.
Sunday’s Itinerary: 11-5 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m.: How To Successfully Dip Strawberries In Chocolate And Make Ganache with Kent Lyon of Guittard Chocolate Company
- 12:00 p.m.: Chocolate and Wine Pairings with Coastal Mist and HV Cellars
- 1:00 p.m.: Savor The Flavor Of Chocolate with Ben Witten, Resident Chef for Sur La Table. Braised Chicken and Mushroom Ravioli with Handmade Chocolate Pasta.
- 1:00 p.m.: Ecology And Natural History Of The Chocolate Tree with Dr. Gary Hartshorn, President and CEO World Forestry Center
- 2:00 p.m.: Beer And Chocolate Pairings with Jeff Shepherd of Lillie Belle Farms
For more info: chocolatefest.org