addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Slow and Steady Hikers Message Board › The Suggestions and Opinions Page

The Suggestions and Opinions Page

A former member
Post #: 6
How about the new blue? Better? I don't like the other "improvements" either but i don't know if we get a choice on any of that.

The blue surprised me, I thought something was wrong my the laptop again....Not sure what was the color before....

Could be nice to be able to change the other "improvements" as like Morgan said, doesn't make too much sense....
Andy D.
ThePiedPiper
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
Post #: 38
Meetup.com obviuosly thought the changes were needed. I don't like them either and will see what I can do to change them. I also wondered WTF about the blue screen?? The snowflakes yesterday were a nice touch but today ,just blue??
I'll work on it.
Andy D.
ThePiedPiper
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
Post #: 39
Meetup.com obviuosly thought the changes were needed. I don't like them either and will see what I can do to change them. I also wondered WTF about the blue screen?? The snowflakes yesterday were a nice touch but today ,just blue??
I'll work on it.
Got the color back to green but don't know how to change the rsvp or threading . I'll keep trying.
A former member
Post #: 7
I'll work on it.
Got the color back to green but don't know how to change the rsvp or threading . I'll keep trying.

Thanks a lot Andy, I'll prefer in green.
A former member
Post #: 35
Meetup.com obviously thought the changes were needed. I don't like them either and will see what I can do to change them. I also wondered WTF about the blue screen?? The snowflakes yesterday were a nice touch but today ,just blue??
I'll work on it.

Well, I wish Meetup.com has a "discussion page" like this for free-style comments. On their site, the space for suggestions is structured in pre-defined topics; perhaps a rocket scientist can figure out to navigate through to find relevant place to post a comment. I'm not a rocket scientist as you all know; hope other annoyed users would have found a way to communicate to Meetup.com how stupid these site improvements are.

Meetup.com Developers, if you are reading this: please revert the site back to pre-Feb, 2013 status: it wasn't broke, so don't fiddle with it!!

:) Oh, and then I'll have time and energy to maybe tackle the issue of feeding the poor, and of course, world peace. LOL.

Thanks for the show of support from all posters here - it's good to know I'm not the only one finding these things annoying.
Candice B.
user 26719832
Calgary, AB
Post #: 8
I was board yesterday so I changed the color. tongue I thought the snow flakes were a fitting addition but it seems I have been out voted....back to green. crying
A former member
Post #: 5
Take heart Candice - I kinda liked the blue for a change smile
A former member
Post #: 8
Take heart Candice - I kinda liked the blue for a change smile

Andy, please put back the blue otherwise those girls will make my Berg weekend impossible! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 38
Suggestion for Members: RSVP ETIQUETTE:
1. If you do not wish to sign up, do nothing; no need to RSVP No.
2. If you RSVP Yes, please show up. On time.
3. Otherwise it will be recorded as a no-show.