Small Theater Enthusiasts of Los Angeles. Message Board › Be in the Dr. Phil Audience For Free!

Be in the Dr. Phil Audience For Free!

Candace
user 55193922
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Good Morning STELA,

The Dr. Phil Show Audience Department has special opportunities for STELA! The Dr. Phil Show has exciting opportunities for larger groups to be a part of our studio audience!

For groups of 40 attendants or more we are able to provide free transportation from wherever you want to meet as a group to the studio and back.

For groups of 15-39 people groups would have to provide their own transportation.

We would love for the members and whoever else you would like to attend the show!

The Dr. Phil Show tapes Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, from 8:30am – 1:00pm.

As of right now we have August 15th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 27th, and29th available.

These dates will fill up fast so once you’ve agreed to which date works best for the members and whoever else you would like to come, please let me know as soon as possible.

There is no limit to the amount of times you can attend!

It’s a fun event that the members will enjoy!

I look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,

Candace Rhoades
The Dr.Phil Show
Audience coordinator

Claire N.
user 6213799
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 59
Unfortunately as this isn't a small theater event we will not be organizing a STELA trip, but if you're interested and are involved in other groups more suited to this event I'm sure Candace would appreciate you contacting her (or asking your group to contact her).

Claire.