Small Theater Enthusiasts of Los Angeles. Message Board › 4/21--see old comedians while they're still alive!!!

4/21--see old comedians while they're still alive!!!

Robert
tactile8888
Beverly Hills, CA
Post #: 19
I will be attending this..
4/21, 7 PM start (be there at 630) and buy your tickets yourself, in advance at the
Theater 40 website it's at Beverly Hills High School, in a nice, small theatre.

Dear Subscribers & Friends:

It is a cordial and warm invitation that we extend to you to attend the upcoming special appearance of Yarmy's Army at Theatre 40 on Sunday night, April 21st at 7:00pm.

If you have already made your reservation for this hilarious evening of stand up comedy by some of the great comedians of all time, then spread the word about it to your friends.

If you have not made your reservation for Yarmy's Army - hurry and do so . It is selling out and will sell out. We all need laughter in our lives and these wonderful guys will certainly provide a bountiful evening of it filled with humor and non-stop hilarity. Satisfaction guaranteed. If you enjoy hearty laughter - DO NOT MISS Yarmy's Army on Sunday, April 21st at 7:00pm

I look forward to seeing you there.

Call Jay Bell on the Theatre 40 reservation line 310-364-0535 to purchase tickets and reserve your seat.

Thank you for your support of Theatre 40.

A bunch of OLD comedians will be there. $35. Closer than Vegas!

Let's meet before for a meal, or after for a drink---since I have that strange
need to actually meet people when I "meet up" instead of showing up and
never meeting the other people there!!!
Claire N.
user 6213799
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 75
Hi Robert,
I can't see this on their website - can you edit your post to provide a link?
Thanks!
Claire.
ellen
elubic
Thousand Oaks, CA
Post #: 8
I would definitely join you for this. Theater 40 usually does a good job...and agree about eating dinner...maybe Nate n' Al's to see the actors in their favorite venue, while eating a corned beef sandwich. Most of the old timers are there daily.

Please keep me in this loop.

Ellen
UCLApolicywonk@aol.com
ellen
elubic
Thousand Oaks, CA
Post #: 9
Robert...sent you an email too. I have my ticket...must call the box office for this and not purchase online. There are only a few seats left.

Do you still want to meet for dinner? who is coming?

Ellen