I want to Welcome People who are interested and desiring Financial Breakthrough for themselves and their families. I want to be able to help each family build a stronger, a more sound financial foundation through education and choice.
Our Mission is to Create Financial Breakthrough for all our members.
Inside of this mission, you will benefit from the following:
1. Clear, sensible and realistic financial road map to financial independence
2. Financial empowerment; increased financial intelligence
3. Long-range and short-range goals that align with your life goals
4. Optimizing your cash flow to achieve maximum potential
5. Learn How to Maintain Your Current Lifestyle during Retirement
6. Understand How to Eliminate Taxes on Your Retirement Income
7. Discover Problems with Debt and Monthly Income vs. Expenses
8. Assessment of your current financial picture; cash flow, net-worth, investments, income taxes, etc.
9. Spending plan (budget) that matches your financial goals
10. Improved communication around money with your spouse/partner
"I am so honored and blessed that I learned the various financial concepts shared by Cathy Mendoza, that I am now very confident that I am making the best decisions for my financial future"
- M.C. Marasigan, Business Owner, Fremont, CA
MY COMMITTMENT: EVERY EVENT IS VALUABLE
Each event provides value, education and practical steps to creating financial breakthroughs.
When I first started, I discovered that most people desire financial independence and security; most people have established goals and but do not have a clear FINANCIAL strategy on how to reach them.
The first time I worked with a client (a single mom), I found out that she felt stuck and worried about reaching her financial goals for her and her kids. This impressed me so much that I decided to do this as I found that financial education is costly and not comprehensive and leaves most people feeling disempowered.
The following are the problems that typical members share:
1. How to Allocate Your Resources - Everyone can develop their own spending plan (budget) that matches your financial goals
2. Understanding the Difference Between Saving and Investing - A savings approach is appropriate for shorter-term needs that generally require a higher degree of liquidity, but is generally not the best approach for accomplishing your longer-term financial objectives. Investing, on the other hand, emphasizes accumulation through growth
3. Saving for My Kids College Education - Evaluate and select appropriate educational funding vehicles, available education tax incentives and savings vehicles.
4. Will I Have Enough Money When I Retire - Understand Evaluate and select retirement planning options, with a special emphasis on tax-favored plans
Our events are typically free of charge: i.e. no charge or fees apply unless explicitly stated.
Please drop me a line via email: with relevant questions and comments. I respond to ALL relevant questions and comments.
Cathy Mendoza, Director, Senior Financial Educator - Financial Freedom and Peace of Mind-Bay Area