We love having new members! If interested please fill out a complete profile (do not email the organizer) so that we may fairly consider you. We do accept most applications to join, but have put in place a few policies to ensure that we build a superfun, awesome, book-lovin' community.A COUPLE OF IMPORTANT GROUP POLICIES
(1) Identifiable profile photos must be maintained throughout membership; profile questions must be completed. We use profile pictures & questions to help us find & keep members that are enthusiastic, will show up, and will read the books. We want to build a community of readers, people who keep coming back.
(2) You must read the book before attending a meet-up. It seems obvious, but it does actually have to be said, surprisingly!
(3) We hold our meet-ups at restaurants, so it is important that everyone order food. The restaurants get understandably upset when we take tables for a while but only order tea. If you have financial concerns or food restrictions, please try to check out menus ahead of time.
(4) Please only RSVP "yes" for events that you honestly plan to attend. If you RSVP "YES" but do not show up more than twice without letting the organizer know, you may be asked to leave the group.
(5) At least four members must RSVP yes to the Meetup or the event may be cancelled.
(6) Members must visit the site at least once in a six month period, or risk being removed to make space for more active members. I do hope that you will have fun & attend more, though! :) If there's something that I can do to bring you out to brunch, don't hesitate to email me a suggestion!