Thanks for taking the time to read about our group. This group is not for beginners. We walk about a 15 to 16 minute mile depending on the terrain. This group is for men and women who enjoy the company of others. We have become a "walking family".
Our walks are at the Silver Comet, Smyrna Community Center, Marietta Square, Kennesaw Mountain and the Chattahoochee River.
~~~~You must wear good walking shoes to every walk. ~~~~
Details about this meetup:
- We walk for about 1 hour (usually 3-4 miles); sometimes on the weekends we walk up to 5 miles.
- We start 5 minutes after the scheduled start time. Please respect others and be 'on time'.
- We like to change locations to keep it fun.
- We expect everyone to keep their RSVPs current. After two "no shows" you will be removed from the group.
- We all try to walk together as a group.
Again, ~~~~~Please wear good walking shoes.~~~~~~
Please make sure you drink plenty of water before and after a walk!
Sorry ~ no dogs on night walks for the safety of other walkers. Dogs are welcome on the trails up and around Kennesaw Mountain in the mornings and afternoons.
You are responsible for your own health and safety - not the organizers.