This is a Update for all of my Groups.. i hate to have to share the first part of this important information. Please read the whole document.
RSVPs - If you Sign up for an event please keep your RSVP up to date by changing it on the event site or contacting the event organizer and letting them know.. The leaders put a lot of time and energy into these events .. If you were invited to a friends house for dinner and they expected you, would you just not show up?? I doubt it. These events people either open up there homes or we make special arrangements with different businesses to host us. So be respectful to those who work so hard and the businesses that are holding space for us.
What is your part in the group?
• Offer to help at an event
• Be active and come to some of our great events
• Organize an Event
• Share the group with others
• Donate to the group to keep things going. The Event cost is a way to donate or Click Here to donate another amount to help keep the group going.
• Join our great new site Singles Events Plus not Single Events for Couples
• Share other great places to do events
• Take pictures at the events
• Make a new best friend or a life time partner
• Help with online computer stuff to run our site
Please help us out.. I hate asking for help. I just like to help others however we only had a few donations. Please help keep the group up and running. Donate $10 to this event or Click Here to donate another amount. If you can't we understand.
What is this all about? Its about getting out meeting real new people in person, not just on a profile. The more you are active the better the groups are. We have over 5000 members total in all the groups now. plus we cross post events on other groups at times.
A special thank you to all those that have donated, organized and participated in the past. If it wasn't for your involvement the group wouldn't be what it has become.
Check out the Calendar of events and join one.
So that we know read this information post please RSVP to this like an event.
Thanks again and lets have another great year. Happy Holidays
Keith and Organizer Team
What groups do i run? That is a great question and i know many are in multiple groups. you can just donate to one of them that would be a blessing.
Meetup groups: Sno-King Singles, Eastside Singles, North End Get Out and Have Fun, (Non Meetup sites) www.SinglesEventsPlus.com, www.EventsforCouple.com