Snohomish County Board Game Group Message Board › Ghost Touring

Ghost Touring

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone!

There seemed to be a lot of interest on the Facebook group site about doing a ghost tour (thanks Heidi for bringing it up!). After chatting with Heidi and Mary, I am facilitating as your paranormal event coordinator...lol I've done some research and have lots of options for everyone to discuss. We can decide which tour and when and if we want group rates.

I've narrowed it down to two different companies. The last one (Spooked in Seattle), I have done their USS Turner Joy ghost hunt and they are great. The first one (which has three options) is considered the best ghost tours in Seattle according to several tourist websites. Anyhow, take a look and discuss!

**We are looking at the May/June timeframe (in which case, May 19th, June 2nd, 3rd, and 10th are not possible for me personally).

SEATTLE GHOST TOURS/MARKET TOURS http://www.seattlegho...­

Market Ghost Tour
- Multiple tours on most days starting at 5:00 ~ 75 min exterior walking tour. Twice in the top 10 in the US. Seasonal schedule. ONLINE special - 4 Tickets Any price: $62.00 (normally $19 tickets)

Lust Tour - Fri & Sat at 8:00 – 75 minute exterior walking tour ~ Sex and Death in Seattle: an over 18 years old offering ~ a bit of raunch and some uglier stories about 'Flesh Avenue' - ONLINE special - 4 Tickets: $62.00 (normally $19 tickets)

Chapel Tour - Fri & Sat 7:00 – 75 minute exterior and partial indoors walking tour - In the Market, see the Mortuary & Chapel as they are being restored. GAC did an overnight in the building. No discounts. $22 incl retail & admission tax.

SPOOKED IN SEATTLE http://spookedinseatt...­

Pioneer Square Tour – 90 minute walking tour (times vary depending on time of year) - $16

Pioneer Square Haunted Pub Tour - Have to be 21+ - The ticket price of $30 includes a drink at the end of the tour at Merchant’s Cafe. NOT AVAILABLE ON SATURDAYS

ALSO AN OPTION BY SPOOKED IN SEATTLE
Dinner and Ghost Stories
Join real ghost hunters for dinner in Seattle’s oldest restaurant followed by an after dinner stroll through the streets of Pioneer Square to visit the city’s oldest neighborhood’s most haunted locations.
Merchants Café & Saloon
109 Yesler Way Seattle Way
Ticket prices include the dinner and tour. (I would have to contact about prices)
Dinner & Ghost Stories is a specialty group event, requiring a minimum of 6 people, and must be booked in advance.

Jocelyn G.
user 40416562
Everett, WA
Post #: 1
These all sound like fun. I like the sound of all of these. We should do it on a Saturday. The dinner and ghost stories one sounds especially fun.
Mary
MariahMary
Group Organizer
Marysville, WA
Post #: 10
Wow Bri! Great job! All of these sound awesome. I have no preference, though maybe if people want to bring any teenage guests along, we should aim towards the ones that are all ages? We can always do more than one at different times of the year too!
A former member
Post #: 2
I figured an all ages one but I thought I'd still let everyone about all of them. I'll going to make a suggested meetup about this and link to the discussion board. In a week or so, maybe we'll come up with a date and plan to be finalized. :) Should be fun!
A former member
Post #: 3
So, some dates are posted under the event itself. Anyone interested can take a look and weigh in. If we do all ages, I'm sure Chris will want to come. :)
Heidi L.
user 29426882
Stanwood, WA
Post #: 8
Personally, I would rather go on a van tour. If I went on a walking tour I would have to use my walker and some of these are not handicap-accessible