Continuing my trend of late-breaking posts. The avi warning is moderate below 4k and the weather only on and off snow. I'd like to do a quick tour up to Kendall Peak. Looking for a small (8 or fewer) and fit group to head out there. 8 am meet for coffee and route discussion. We can decide where to meet if you get this.