addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle Snowshoeing Meetup Group Message Board › Backcountry Film Festival

Backcountry Film Festival

Nordic C.
Snoqualmie Pass, WA

I am looking forward to see everyone this Friday Night at the Back Country Film Festival. I will be reserving some seats. BUT, will only be able to hold on to them until approximately 6:45 to 6:50 p.m.

There are several meet-up groups coming, all in all around 125 people from meet-up. I will reserve sections within the meet-up section for specific meet-up groups. If you would specifically like me to save you a seat, please update your RSVP to reflect, “Save a Seat for me”. I have noted some people have made the note in the “Talk about this Meetup” section and I should be able to catch those.

I will be wearing my ORANGE HAT, so I should be easy to spot, at least until show time!

If you have not already bought your ticket and would like to get a discount, you can do so up until Thursday Night, unless sold out before then. Currently the show is over 50% sold out. Please visit­

Come Hungry! Dante’s Inferno Dogs will be on site selling Hot Dogs. They’re really good. Check them out at­

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Cate- I am saving you a seat!!!

Nordic Chris