addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

So Cal Photo Walkers Message Board › 7 Christmas Photography Tips – How to Capture the Magic

7 Christmas Photography Tips – How to Capture the Magic

Paul Edward R.
user 68831612
Huntington Beach, CA
I just thought I'd get this out to everyone before the holidays.

http://www.myprophotobiz.com/7-christmas-photography-tips-how-to-capture-the-magic/­

I publish the above blog and it's full of photography tips.  You have to register to read the full articles, but registration is FREE.  Once you register, you can read the old archives, and any new articles with show up in your inbox, automatically.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.  We have some cool things planned for the coming year.  Some are already scheduled, so check out the group's calendar.

Paul