add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

So Cal Photo Walkers Message Board › Get More Creative with Your Camera

Get More Creative with Your Camera

Paul Edward R.
user 68831612
Huntington Beach, CA

I'm looking forward to the two photo walks that we have scheduled for this weekend:   Huntington Beach on Saturday at 10AM and 1,000 Steps Beach, in Laguna Beach, on Sunday at about 3:30 -- this will be a negative tide and will also be a sunset shoot for those who stay until about 5PM.

I though I'd share a few ideas with you, especially for the newer photographers.­

You may be asked to register, in order to read the full article -- but registration is FREE.  After you register, you will be able to browse a library of articles.

I've been publishing this blog since Memorial Day, last year.  If you have questions, or articles you like to see, please let me know, via the blog's Contact Form.

Also, if you would like to submit an article, get in touch.

For those attending the Saturday walk, in HB, I will send my cell phone#, this evening, or early tomorrow morning.  For Sunday's walk, I'll email you, if you are signed up, about noon, Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends, and meeting some new ones.