add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

So Cal FUN! Message Board › Happy New Year SoCal FUN – Update December 28

Happy New Year SoCal FUN – Update December 28

Group Organizer
Chino Hills, CA
Happy New Year SoCal FUN – Update December 28

Hello my friends, I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I want to thank you all for your support and most importantly wonderful friendship and fun we have this past year. We are ending the year on a high note with our good friend Julie’s wonderful New Year’s Eve Party. There will be at least 200 people there (it is cross posted on other great Meetup groups) to celebrate, end and start the year off right. I promise you that you will be comfortable, meet great people and have a fun time! Hope that you can make it.­

We have had so many great events this past year and made so many new friends that I am awed and overwhelmed by the response to this group. I thank you all and hope that next year is your best, healthiest and most fun year yet.

Next year we are going to do even more to have diverse events, welcome more new members and we are going to have more fun than ever before. We will have some smaller more intimate events and of course have our signature large gatherings that only SoCal FUN can deliver in the Inland Empire.

We are and will continue to be transparent in all our dealings with members here at SoCal FUN. Trust is earned and our organizers will work hard to assure that your trust is well placed.

We will have many events that are posted only on SoCal FUN and we will also continue to team with other great Meetup groups in the area. I want to acknowledge some of the great groups we team up with as well. Each group is special, has a great leadership team and are worthy of your consideration

All Things FUN­

SoCal Tribe­

ENERGIZED! Outdoor Adventures­

Inland Empire Travel & Adventure Meetup Group­

Inland Empire - A Place for Friends­

Fun Day Trips & More!­

SoCal Rocks! Newport Beach­

Inland Empire Foodies­

OC Good Life­

SoCal Couples' Adventures­

Pasadena & Surrounding Area Fun Super Singles Age 40 to 60­

At SoCal FUN we care about all Meetup groups. We want everyone to succeed and for me all groups, their leaders and members are important. Here is wishing success to all of our friendly Meetup groups. May you each have a great year.

Let our New Year's resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.
Goran Persson

I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn't be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year's resolution is not to bark back.
Tucker Carlson

Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
Helen Keller

Happy New Year Everyone!

Please look at these great upcoming events:

Julie's Rockin' New Year's Eve Party! – Tuesday, December 31
A New Year's Eve Party like no other! Delicious Food, Fantastic Friends and Dancing all Night Long! Those of you that went to Julie’s Halloween party know what a fantastic DJ Rachel is. She is the Maiden of Music and will help us party and dance our way into 2014. Julie is a great hostess and has a very large house and will supply party favors and at midnight will have a glass of champagne for us to celebrate. Bring something to drink and some food / dessert to share. Join us as we end the year in style. See you there!­

Buffalo Inn Friday – Friday, January 3
Join us for our first event of 2014! We have reservations and Buffalo Inn is bringing in a live band just for us! Let’s join our friends both new and old for a relaxing evening enjoying good food and beverages while listening to live music. Let’s get it started!­

FREE Ladies Day Out! (men welcome too) in Upland – Saturday, January 4­

FOXFIRE January Dance! – Wednesday, January 8
Let’s do something fun and fantastic! Let’s dance to a live band! We always have fun here and with several other great Meetup groups attending, we always get a great turnout.­

Happy Hour at Casa de Salsa – Tuesday, January 15
Casa de Salsa features a tasty Taco Tuesday buffet and a full service Bar. Come join new and old friends in this new member friendly activity.­

Living Desert - $10! – Saturday, January 18
We always have fun here! Have you been? Come see the desert animals for a fun Saturday.­

Karaoke at the Lamp – Sunday, January 19
Let’s meet at Magic Lamp for a great night of Singing FUN! The Great KJ - Victor will entertain us with his great selections! We can have a few drinks, maybe a bite to eat and chill out with our friends.­

Oh What a Night! The Dance Party! – Saturday, January 25
A great dance party featuring the Amazing Hector at Don the Beachcomber. Dance to all the best songs. . Great food, great ambiance, great people and our first big party of 2014. Join us for the time of your life. Dance the Night Away!­

The Super, Super Bowl Party – Sunday, February 2
Join David for a Super, Super Bowl PARTY! David has a 2,800 sq ft home with an open floor plan, dance floor area, plenty of counter space and Two Big Screen TVs! Join us for a Fun Afternoon!­

Don’t forget to check out our photos:­

See you all out there in 2014!

Don, Tim, Nancy, Bruce and Chris (your group leaders)