addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SoCal Fashion Photoshoots Message Board › DISNEYLAND!!

DISNEYLAND!!

Tawny
user 7517631
Group Organizer
South Jordan, UT
I went to Disneyland and asked about the photo group and they told me its totally fine just no tripods or lights or anything like that. So Disneyland is On!!! We are meeting at 10am. When you enter the gates, go to your Left and then underneath the train and find the little area that looks like a gazebo that says guided tours on your left.

If you are a MUA or model please let me know! We will be meeting earlier somewhere to do makeup

Tawny