addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Southern California Fishing Message Board Southern California Fishing Club Events › who wants to do some surf fishing

who wants to do some surf fishing

OCVincent
user 6425259
Orange, CA
Post #: 152
we need to get out and do some surf fishing, who's for Newport beach or Huntington State Beach
Michael
user 8400591
Redondo Beach, CA
Post #: 3
Hi Vincent, I trust you're well and so is everyone else!
How about Saturday, November 17th, the high tide is at 10:44am. We can fish starting in the early morning to catch the incoming tide. I'm coming from Redondo Beach, so traffic shouldn't be problem.
What beach did you have in mind? Newport Beach or Huntington State Beach
Mike
Jerry M.
user 10820854
Corona, CA
Post #: 73
Sounds good to me----- I'll be at Crystal Cove State Beach- Saturday January 26 1213,,,early.