So Cal Photo Explorers! Message Board › Looking for Weekday Photo Explorers!

Looking for Weekday Photo Explorers!

Barb B
user 10849610
Yorba Linda, CA
Post #: 48
Seeking interest level for posting weekday events/photo walks-
If you are available and interested in joining others from this meetup who enjoy photo-exploring on weekdays, please reply. We will share favorite location ideas, bucket lists, use carpools and trains, avoid the traffic as best we can and make it happen together! All skill levels welcome but this is not intended for portrait/model photo shoots. Most events will be during daylight hours but evening shooting is always a possibility. With enough responders we will discuss our interests, create an event and I can post it in the usual manner on this meetup. Thanks!
Susan L
sliepa
Lake Forest, CA
Post #: 14
Since I'm retired I am free during the week and often prefer to go out shooting then because it's less crowded.
Judy2c
J_2C
Mission Viejo, CA
Post #: 27
I am interested.
Kim
user 12881131
Aliso Viejo, CA
Post #: 2
I'm in, great idea Barb.
Barb B
user 10849610
Yorba Linda, CA
Post #: 49
Glad to get your responses- and I will be finishing up my list of potential locations to email you all and get your feedback.
lowell
lowelld1
Irvine, CA
Post #: 2
Count me in.
A former member
Post #: 6
I prefer weekday events so count me in! =)
Elaine H
user 11830306
Foothill Ranch, CA
Post #: 4
Great idea ... please add me to your list.
Karyn N.
user 75277132
Simi Valley, CA
Post #: 1
I am available Thursdays and Fridays, once my cast is off (mid March).
Barb B
user 10849610
Yorba Linda, CA
Post #: 51
Hi Karyn and welcome to the group. I have just sent you an info letter and look forward to hearing back from you as we attempt to set up our first event. Sorry to hear of your health issue and hope you can join us soon.