It's that time again!
Angel, Eddie, Daniele and Tom are hosting another pool party at their home in Brentwood (one block from Santa Monica)!
This group has grown greatly since I took over in 2007. We have grown from 6 members to 810 members!
Polyamory is appealing to more and more people and we're seeing mainstream people joining our meetup every day.
Whether you're interested in this lifestyle or a poly old timer these parties are wonderful places to ask questions, share experiences and meet new people. Whatever you're looking for you will find the most open-minded, open-hearted and non-judgemental people you'll meet anywhere.
We'll start the evening by dividing into smaller discussion groups where we will share experiences and explore topics brought up by YOU. After discussion groups have wound down we'll party into the wee hours of the night. The pool is 95 degrees and clothing optional.
Please DO NOT repost this event without first contacting me (click here). If you do re-post it, please let me know how many will be coming from your posting. Also, please do not post the Brentwood address for the general public to see. It is a private home.
• Please try to arrive by 7PM sharp if you want to join a discussion group (don't stress out if you're late though).
• There is no charge for this event (free).
• Please bring a towel if you'd like to swim in the clothing optional 95 degree pool.
• This is not a swinging event so there will be no sex at this party and children will be present.
• Please bring what you'd like to drink (food will be provided). If you'd like to bring food to share please go ahead but it's not expected. We have a number of members who are gluten free, dairy free and vegan, so dishes that are Gluten Free, dairy free and vegan are especially appreciated.
• Please park anywhere on the street (parking is unrestricted).
• We had 330+ warm, loving people at our last party (in February).
• We host these meetups about two times a year.
• Feel free to bring a guest(s) whether they are in this meetup or not. An interest in polyamory qualifies anyone to attend.
That's it! We hope to see old friends and make some new ones!
Angel, Eddie, Daniele and Tom
Most of this message was copied directly from Tom's Loving more listing.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the party!