Deborah
Angel_B
Group Organizer
Burbank, CA
Post #: 73
I am starting this thread for the TV producers who are looking for families to post. Please know that I only want the TV producers to post on here. If any of the members wish to pursue the possibility of being on television, please contact the producers via a private message (the link is on their profile page).

Producers, please provide as much info as you are comfortable about what you are looking for.
1. The type of show (reality tv, documentary, research project, etc.)
2. The demographic or poly model you are looking for (triad, female led, children, etc)

I am not requiring that you post the exact nature of the show as that must be cleared with me first. Just give enough info so the members know what you are looking for. :-)

Thanks,
Deborah

p.s. member posts that are not from producers will be deleted. Also, if any member has an issue with a producer or is contacted directly without permission being granted first (organizers excluded, I have given permission to the producers to contact you regarding your meetups), please contact me so I can address the situation. First and foremost is the safety and anonymity of my members.
Wendi
user 67233842
Burbank, CA
Post #: 1
Hello!

My name is Wendi and I am a Producer on a well-known National Geographic documentary series. We are going into a new season of production and are looking for a family or couple to feature in our polyamory segment. This family would ideally be very committed to the ideas and values of polyamory and be currently involved in a polyamorous relationship. Above all, the family members would need to be interested in telling us their unique story. This is an opportunity to have your voice heard!

If you would like to learn more about our program, please contact me directly by phone or email and I would be happy to answer any of your questions!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Wendi
Tel: 323-379-3109
Wendi495@gmail.com