addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Southern California Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board The Southern California Polyamory Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Meetup Tonight! Please RSVP yes OR no

Meetup Tonight! Please RSVP yes OR no

Group Organizer
Burbank, CA

I just wanted to let you know that there is a meetup tonight, which I am sure you already know :-). We have lots of new members that have signed up with the group this past week, so I wanted to send out a reminder to RSVP for each and every meetup.

While I would love to have each of our 325 members and their families RSVP YES, I know that there are conflicts, so I value a NO RSVP just as much.

NO RSVP's are important because they keep you in active status in the group. I am getting ready to purge members that have not logged in sometime during the last year.

October 2nd Polyamory Meetup at Robano's in Toluca Lake (7pm)

I know that many members are having a hard time with today's economy, so I do not remove people simply for not showing up. I only remove people that the system says have not logged in to the meetup group.

I also wanted to let everyone know, especially the members that have not logged in for a while, that there are some new features on

First, we can now suggest ideas AND have the ability to discuss them. On the home page along the top, click on "ideas".

Second, I we have a discussion board, one is PUBLIC that anyone visiting the site can see, and the other is for members only to see. Again, the link for this is at the top of the meetup page.

I know that my ability to host ADULT only meetups is hampered by my having to tote my kids along, if anyone wants to step up as an assistant or event organizer, please let me know.

I hope to see everyone tonight, and a great big welcome to our new members!

Deborah and Brad :-)